GPON Optical Line Terminal
Configuring a fiber network just became as easy as setting up a smartphone. Say goodbye to command lines, manuals, and paid support licenses. The UFiber OLT is a fiber solution that anyone can deploy.
Easily configure the OLT and manage multiple sites using the comprehensive UNMS (Ubiquiti Network Management System) software.
Client and Uplink Connectivity
The OLT features eight PON ports to connect up to 1024 Nano G devices, and two SFP+ ports deliver up to 20 Gbps of uplink connectivity.
Featuring low power consumption, the OLT offers two modular power bays. The first bay includes an AC/DC power module. The second bay can house an optional power module, either an AC/DC backup or a DC/DC power module (Sold separately).
The 1U-high metal chassis allows for convenient mounting in a standard-sized, 19"‑wide rack.
- Power consumption: 40 W (without SFP modules)
- Networking Interface: 8 PON ports and 2 SFP+ ports
- Management interfaces: RJ45 Serial console port and RJ45 Ethernet for out-of-band management
- Concurrent clients: Up to 1024 Nano Gs (128 per PON port)
- Supported PON SFP modules: UF-GP-B+ (1 module included)
Shipping Weights & Dimensions for 1 carton of 2 ea
Dimensions: 22 x 60 x 42 cm
Volume: 0.0554 m3
Volumetric Weight: 13.85 kg
Dead Weight: 13.57 kg