airMAX Home Dual Band AC Wi-Fi Access Point
With a compact design and integrated 24V PoE passthrough, the airCube is a home Wi-Fi access point designed to interoperate with airMAX CPE's. With Dual-Band 802.11ac WiFi, 2x2 MIMO Technology, the radio can achieve up to 300 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz Radio Band, and up to 866.7 Mbps in the 5 GHz Radio Band.
The airCube's attractive design means it can be positioned anywhere in the room, improving Wi-Fi performance.
Ubiquiti Network Management Software simplifies remote network management.
Innovative Super Antenna provides wide-area coverage beyond regular Wi-Fi access points.
24V PoE Passthrough
The airCube can be powered by and provide power to an airMAX CPE using 24V PoE.
U Mobile Support
Use the intuitive UMobile app for iOS and Android to install and configure airCube.
- (4) Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- 24V PoE Passthrough for airMAX CPE
- Dual-Band, 802.11ac, 2x2 MIMO Technology
- Up to 300 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz Radio Band
- Up to 866.7 Mbps in the 5 GHz Radio Band
- Powered by 24V Passive PoE or Included AU Power Adapter
Shipping Weights & Dimensions for 1 carton of 20 ea
Dimensions: 27 x 59 x 33 cm
Volume: 0.0526 m3
Volumetric Weight: 13.15 kg
Dead Weight: 11.37 kg